Who do we work for?
Most of our customers are companies in the fields of IT and finance. These are large as well as small customers; however, we always have a solid relationship with the managers. We take pride in that and it is one of our core strengths. Of course, HR managers are important contact persons for us but in most cases we verify and qualify the positions directly with the line managers we know personally.
How do we work?
We look for people for the companies and for jobs for the people. Chemistry is important. Therefore, we always try hard for everything to match and for the candidates and the clients to have enough room and opportunity to “fall in love” with one another.
Who are we looking for?
- A cool person who does not pretend anything and has a positive approach to life.
- A responsible, independent person with internal motivation to work.
- An experienced recruiter who will be able to teach us something.
What will your daily bread be?
- Communication with clients.
- Looking for candidates in databases, social networks, through recommendations.
- Finding out what could motivate the candidates to change their jobs.
- Creating advertisements.
- Necessary administration.
- And never-ending, important care for the candidates and clients.
We have a portfolio of customers and active positions our clients really want to fill for each colleague.
Work from eight, nine or ten. In an office, in a café or from home. Full-time or part-time.
We do not micro-manage anyone in our company. We want to have colleagues in our team we can rely on, not colleagues we have to supervise at every step.
We welcome your ideas regarding the whole company management. Are you interested in systems, training, marketing or processes? Join our creative group.
Professional education / extra holiday / sick days / meal vouchers / thai massage / healthy snacks / mobile tariff / private HW allowance / Windows Laptop/MacBook.